Throw Away Girl

Member Since May 2019
1 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2019 at 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybluegirl View Post
Hi I know your pain.
I;m 50 and have lost my only son to parental alienation. I have no contact with, I tried calling his dad he does not take my calls--- he is a narccisit.

The last time I saw my son was in February,he was so cold to me, hardly looked a me/ He is only 15. This last week because school started I could not stop thinking of him. I cry everyday too. The pain is unbearable! I wonder why I;m even here. My own son has walked away from me for no reason.

I ask God for strength to get by each day but really I have lost all hope and dont know why I am here. My pain is so raw.

Take care

I feel you. I'm 59 and a survivor of SV in 2 marriages, the last one was a sociopath. I escaped with only the clothes on my back and as soon as I did, ex #1 cane back using my kids as weapons. My twin boys did the same to me as your son. 5 years ago. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing has worked. I can't go on this way and have to consider walking away but the pain just thinking of doing this is more than I can take. To make matters worse, I'm a natural empath who feels everything to extremes. My crying is so deep it scares me. My son actually speaks to me abusively . I can't allow myself to be treated this way but leaving my babies ?? Thinking I change my name and run away to new place without memories where no one can find me and start a new life.

I hate knowing another knows what this feels like but at the same time, knowing someone knows my pain helps a little. Hugging you with my heart. .
Throw Away Girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote