View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default May 10, 2019 at 09:48 AM

Tried to pass my mock class for a fourth time today! I usually fair well in testing situations but will probably fail (have to redo it) a 4th time. This has me feeling anxious. A few people pass their very first try. I am not that talented. Last time they said my lighting was just fine--this time she said (each evaluator is different) there are too many shadows. (Though she was sweet and provided some very good tips.) The things I did best on my first try, I did terrible on the 3rd, etc. I will just stick with it though it is very frustrating. However, there is one mistake I made today that I have always had to monitor (years and years ago I was a teacher)--I spent too much time on some parts of the lesson. I will always have to be mindful of this--when you are a teacher, it is important to cover all of the material. When I am finally allowed to teach, I will have overcome so much.

Plus I just think I am struggling with indecision and doubts about everything today. I do not know if it is anxiety about passing today or mental instabiIity. I will try to take it easier on myself for the rest of the day.......
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Unrigged64072835