View Single Post
zippity-dooda

Member Since Apr 2018
Default May 10, 2019 at 11:53 AM

first i'll say i'm not you i dont know what you feel. but i went from 300 mg to 0 flat out. now i cant function. i feel like a zombie. look at my other posts. why i dont know. because maybe my so called doctor thought he was God ? i dont know ? my feelings now are i dont and cant trust doctors. i would venture to say if you are on 3mg you could go off it for a day and see ? if you feels fine ? go for 2 days and see ? then try 3. do what your body tells you. as for me the last doctor i went to. he did'nt seem to care i would tell him my symptoms and he seemed to ignore me. sure dont say i dont know ? dont say i dont care. so the last time i went. he did'nt say anything that made any sense to me. so i basically told him. F this i'll take my chances with God and out the door i went. he did'nt try to stop me. you thinkl they would have cared enough to call me ? a week later ? nope. so i thought maybe the drugs would flush out of my body ? nope. the damage is done. great ! now i'm a walking zombie until i die. good job doctors ? remember they call it practicing medicine. who's practicing ? you can practice too
zippity-dooda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote