View Single Post
Anonymous40258

Default May 10, 2019 at 03:38 PM

Also sorry you have to put up with this person. She does sound mean and little bit nasty. Maybe she doesn't realize your sensitivities and has different sensitivities. Are you recognizing hers? If so, great. If not, maybe be the leader in mending your friendship and if she doesn't catch on, give your time together a rest. I have been through personal battles, healing myself by surrounding myself with people who want to talk healthy with me (yes, sometimes in therapy too), and have met many personal goals for myself by myself. But, I found that in my relationships I have been drawn to takers, and allowed many to take charge of my relationship with them. This was not healthy for me. Then, I became a ditcher. I would get upset and hurt and I would leave my friends without another word said. I have lost many friendships this way too. Now I am in a place where I want to work on my relationships and I understand that... relationships take work. Be patient with your friend if you want your relationship to last.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3