View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,477 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 10, 2019 at 06:19 PM

My husband wants me to see his T. His T can only see each client maybe every 3 weeks. Plus that's his T. He thinks I need to build a relationship with a T like my WV T. Through writing and him coming voicing his concerns every now and then. That feels icky. He wants me back on meds. I need a therapist I can see regularly that I'm not quiet with. That I don't feel like I'm going to get in trouble or locked away or force fed meds. Most therapists wont work with me off meds. Am I really that ****ed? My husband's T did say she'd work with me but IDK. Do I go to the clinic that can see me 1x/wk or stick with my clinic? The people are nice at my clinic. I was thinking about giving my ex-T another shot but I'm afraid of people and worry if I'm honest I'll be forced IP. I don't want to waste people's time especially when other people need those spots.

I'm going from I'm fine to I'm really unwell to the things my head is saying is true to WTF. Do you think going to therapy to talk about therapy being an option is an option? Would I have to say all the f'd up things that are going on in my head? wouldn't they just say it would because they're therapists? I have no one to talk to.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Jedi67