View Single Post
annoynomous2

Member Since May 2019
Default May 11, 2019 at 11:14 AM

I believe my family member has falsely accused their ex spouse of a felony because they have borderline personality disorder. I recently bought this relative a book on the condition and they confirmed they were diagnosed BPD (as they have been involved in a multiple year court case).

Just recently the ex was arrested and is in jail. I believe the charges are made up but my relative who is very unhealthy (in pain from the abandonment of the divorce and affair the ex had).

Problem - I believe my relative could come after me, destroy my career and life if I disclose my thoughts on the matter. I thought about going to the defense but after speaking to their mother (who believes and supports the case) I will loose my entire family over this to save an innocent life I am not connected with. There is a child involved. The case involves false accusations of sexual abuse of their child on the ex and now this person has taken it to a whole new level and the ex is arrested.
What should I do? I love my relative but know she needs treatment and I do not want her to loose her child. I am sick with worry for my family but I cannot see an innocent person sent to prison (I was hoping the case would sort itself out on its own). How can I get someone who manipulates and lies and spins to seek treatment?

Thank you very much for any advise.
In Confidence,
Annoynomous

Last edited by atisketatasket; May 12, 2019 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Guidelines
annoynomous2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote