View Single Post
mattdadd

Member Since Apr 2017
2 hugs
given
Default May 11, 2019 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I also wonder what’s different in your interactions now when you aren’t just friends and are dating? Going by you saying that you don’t really care about relationships and it sounds like there is no chemistry between you two, what prompted you to date versus remain friends?

And what do you two doing now that you think makes it dating in comparison to those years when you were friends?

Not saying you must answer these questions here but just a food for thought for you and for us some more understanding of dynamics between you two (if you do answer)
We have a lot of chemistry. When I said I don't really care about relationships, I was trying to say that being in one wasn't such a priority in my life that I simply rushed into the first one that presented itself to me. Sorry if my wording was confusing.

Anyway, to answer your question about what changed between us... Well, for starters, we are much more intimate. Obviously, it's nothing sexual; however we do kiss/cuddle/hug/hold hands/etc. We go on dates instead of group outings. And our conversations have become much more flirty (but also deep and meaningful at times). Prior to dating, our relationship basically just consisted of us playing video games together.
mattdadd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
saidso