View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 11, 2019 at 10:13 PM

PC has been a huge part of my life for 14 1/2 years....many phases of my life during those years.

When I came here in 2004 my mom was dying & I actually was going through a trauma dealing with the home care person, anorexia from the stress & I was a total mess. Pc helped me have a place to talk about what I was going through.

Next phase a few years later & PC helped be there for me when I left my H after 33 years of marriage & moved 2100 miles across the country. Driving across country it was great to have people to check in with each night when I stopped. I had no family & no one I really knew at that point in my life but I knew I was heading to start a new life.

Living alone for the first time in my life it was great to have PC to communicate to real people.

I finally got into good T & then started DBT group work. PC was a wonderful place for me to write my thoughts & experiences down & what it meant in the way of healing.

It has been great to share with others what I have learned that has helped me & encourage others that there really is HOPE.

The last 2 years have been dealing with finally getting my divorce & all the stupid stuff I am still dealing with to finalize the marriage assets even after getting divorced. Just having a place to express my irritations had helped & serves for me to formulate my thoughts into functional presentation of those thoughts.

It is wonderful to have a place to share the good things happening in my new life & a place to grumble about the not do nice stuff.

Love my new farm life & it is fun to share some of the awesome experiences & maybe add a smile to someone's life that may not really feel like smiling.

It was nice to have a safe place to deal with the death of my soulmate doggie who was a part of my life for 16 years. He had been a huge part of my posts here also. The grieving has been difficult process & I still struggle with it but it is wonderful to have a place to share both the difficult & the good things in life.

Nice people here on PC & some great connections I value & treasure (Fuzzy).

Looking back over the years it is great documentation of just how much I have healed & grown after the age of 54. It is nice to have a place this is documented beyond just a feeling I have about it.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Fuzzybear, possum220

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, NightRain2019