View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2019 at 04:24 PM

I understand what you mean, Foreign_Soul, and I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given PLENTY of great, kind, wise and WONDERFUL ADVICE ON THIS THREAD! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you possibly CAN if you want to! I'm not sure if you should ask your partner not to go, but it's clear that this "friend" is truly not respecting your boundaries! I do believe it's not very kind of your partner to just sit there and do or say nothing about ANY OF THIS! I do believe you need to seriously talk to him about ALL of this and see how it goes from there if you haven't already! Hopefully he'll listen to what you have to say and understand what you mean! You're NOT the bad guy in ALL OF THIS! You're just asking for RESPECT and that's totally valid and you have every right to get it and to have your boundaries respected! I hope you'll AT LEAST be able to work things out with your husband one way or another! Like divine1966 has already wisely said better than I ever could, i wouldn't worry too much about what his "friends" think! Like Open Eyes has already wisely said better than I ever could, perhaps your partner just doesn't have a strong sense of BOUNDARIES either since it seems like his BOUNDARIES aren't being respected that much either in my opinion! Please do talk to him about it if you haven't already, ok? I hope you'll BOTH be able to work things out! Please keep us updated as much as you possibly CAN if you want to, ok? We do want to know how things are going for you and if things are getting ANY better for BOTH OF YOU! Just let us know if we can do ANYTHING AT ALL TO HELP YOU, OK? WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMEBR ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF THIS! Let us know how it goes, ok? Sending many hugs to BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, Foreign_Soul! Please remember that you're NOT the "bad guy" and that you're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote