Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default May 13, 2019 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyjay View Post
You know it really doesn't sound like alter talk to me, because of the random things you hear and the fact that you only experience this when you are on the verge of sleep. It sounds more similar to hypnogogic hallucinations rather than dissociative alters.

I dont only hear it at night. Sometimes during the day but very rarely. Its rarely of the verge of sleep anymore but just when I am laying down resting with my eyes close but I am very awake. Sometimes it takes hours to fall asleep. That could just be random thoughts I guess. I just dont have that inner dialogue though like DID people explain. I do have a part though. I am aware when she comes but I am kind of back seat if that makes sense. Like I realize her emotions and facial expressions but then I am always like why did she think that horrible thing was so funny?Why was she excited. Then I feel bad for it. Thats why I dont want to integrate with her. She never speaks though. Even though I take the back seat with my emotions which are different when she comes out I am always aware of her like uh oh she is out. I dont remember as a child but my memory of childhood is very hazy but I do remember her from my 20s.
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky