Thread: Coming to Terms
View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 13, 2019 at 03:56 PM

Excellent post cptsdwhoa!!!

Here are a couple of ideas which may help you....

*Are there "normal" humans and "mentally ill" humans or do all humans reside along a continuum of various levels of mental wellness which fluctuate based on different life events and challenges?

*have you ever met a "normal" person? What would that mean, look like, sound like?

*have you ever met a person who has not struggled with anxiety or depression at some point (whether acknowledged or not)?

*are you a "mentally ill" person or a person with strengths and needs?

"I would just like to stop fighting the obvious haha and sit with this. It's nice to just sit with the thought of acceptance. What now?"

Your thoughts above which I quoted are insightful, wise, and beautiful. Truly. You are on the right track....probably farther along toward the path to peace than you even realize!

I have lived with depression my whole life. Was not diagnosed until age 15. PTSD was diagnosed in my 20s but the docs are quite sure it was present since childhood. I was in and out of acceptance when I was younger. I am not far from 40 now. I accept myself as I am...a work-in-progress until my last day on earth. Not any better or lesser than all the other humans....equally deserving of peace, love, and light.

Your post has truly inspired me. Thank you very much for that!

I wish you acceptance, resilience, and adventures!

Last edited by Anonymous44076; May 13, 2019 at 04:10 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote