View Single Post
Poiuytl

Member Since May 2019
Default May 13, 2019 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfrog View Post
Welcome, @Poiuytl ...

For those of us with Complex-PTSD, it is often difficult for us to put into words what we are feeling and often visual images are the only way we are able to express those feelings.

Therefore, to answer your question "How about this?", regarding the little girl in the picture you posted, that is not what this thread is about.

This thread is specifically in place to help those of us recovering from years of long-term trauma to find pictures to post that help us to express what we are feeling inside when we can't find (or utter) the words that would do it for us.

I hope that you are not suffering from this condition too, as it is quite debilitating and difficult to overcome.

However, if you are one of those unfortunate enough to have Complex-PTSD, I hope you find this thread helpful for you too!

Sincerely,

Pfrog!
Thanks, Pfrog, for your kind explanation. I realize now that my contribution was rather unfortunate, and you could have reacted much harsher, so thanks once more for your kindness. I cannot say whether I suffer from Complex-PTSD. I feel abused and traumatized by a particular event, but the roots for this event in my life to happen und to have these consequences for me lie much deeper. My psychoanalytically minded therapist does not help, so I find more inspiration in contact with other people who suffer or have suffered trauma, especially when they are kind and not abusive. I find words like yours very enlightening and constructive, much more expressive than whatever I could say in order to describe my problem or mental situation.
Poiuytl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Anonymous41006, Kathleen83

Thanks for this!
88Butterfly88