View Single Post
Crypts_Of_The_Mind
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2019 at 05:17 AM

In ways I can agree with you SeeSaw. It is more of a value when in crisis than not - that said .. most of us here (especially those who have been here more than a year) .. will go long stretches with no crisis and then find ourselves in another. That being the case - PC never really loses value. It's more like an old friend that is there for support and comfort when you need it and just to hang out with (helping others) when you don't. I find that at times being here when I am not in crisis, so after a time, I will take a break and return when needed. So my relationship with it can be compared to that of a long distance friendship in which I visit said friend periodically.

It is also true it can be very frustrating at times .. whilst being very beneficial at other times (sometimes even at the same time), but I find that true with most interactions involving groups of people getting together and socializing on a regular basis. There are some very wonderful people here on PC, and I am happy you have had the fortune of befriending a few of them.. even outside of PC. I have done the same. It helps to further a support network in that way even while we are not active on the site itself.

You made some wonderful points. I just wanted to extend how I relate to those points. I hope I did not upset nor offend. Take care.

Hugs from:
cptsdwhoa, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
cptsdwhoa, Fuzzybear