Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2019 at 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
No I have not googled those things and I dont watch much tv or listen to much music. I spend most of my time at the group home working at the desk and helping around here. I do that becsuse it keeps my away from most of the people here as they are not allowed behind the desk.
I was just going over your past posts, you are amazing. I tend to forget who is who here. you have done so much...I wonder if you realize all the progress in your life..

I have another suggestion... when times get hard like this reread your past posts and focus your attention on the positives in the posts.

another suggestion is please stop worrying about getting a diagnosis. the more you focus on that the more it deflects from your treatment.

wondering if this may be an OCD sabotage treatment tactic, you have posted you have OCD obsessions and intrusive thoughts.

right now you have a treatment provider you dont like available to you and a treatment provider you do like on vacation. its understandable that you would be stressed out and hearing these voices again or more louder, more prominent and your focusing on them given all the different disorders you have posted. I know that my OCD / psychosis stuff gets activated even more so when my treatment provider is unavailable. (keep in mind I cant say this is exactly what is going on only your own treatment provider can do that, this is just a guess based on what happens with me)

my suggestion do what your treatment provider told you to do. write them down and bring them to therapy with you and discuss them with them instead of getting conflicting stuff online.

Last edited by atisketatasket; May 15, 2019 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: guidelines
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote