View Single Post
wolfgaze

Member Since Dec 2014
215 hugs
given
Default May 14, 2019 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedTapir View Post
Everyday I feel inferior to the people around me. Usually this is because of physical appearance, abilities or achievements. I can't help comparing myself to others and immediately feeling worthless.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
- These judgements are originating from your conditioned physical mind (brain) - not from your higher aspect/identity, which supersedes the physical body and the human identity crafted around it. If you were to find practices and activities which have the effect of lessening the activity of your physical mind and lessening your identification with it (as a source of identity) - then you will find that these debilitating, self-defeating thoughts increasingly lessen. They lose their strength and influence on your state of consciousness.

- Physical appearances, abilities, achievements, these are all just temporary circumstances and experiences - they are not representative of anyone's actual higher nature/aspect... Again your physical mind (brain) is assigning value/importance where it does not actually exist (when looked at from a higher perspective)... The more you can connect with an assume a heightened state of awareness - the more you will see these circumstances clearly and the more you will lessen your conscious identification with thinking and perceiving in the manner which you previously had been (which was fueling these judgements and self-defeating thoughts)...

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Iloivar, MickeyCheeky, StripedTapir