View Single Post
DechanDawa
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2019 at 10:52 PM

While it is true I didn't ask for advice...there were several suggestions. I found Golden Eve's suggestion the most helpful.

How can we can wrong to gently remind ourselves to practice self-care? It is really the foundation of mental health recovery. I am glad that Golden Eve pushes it to the forefront.

Another poster did not seem to get what I was saying about not feeding the narcissist with emotional energy. Maybe some people don't believe this...but I do...that there is an energetic psychic bond that needs to be broken.

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP ABUSE...IS POSITIVITY. That also serves to break negative bonds.

I do think that positivity itself creates a cloak of protection. So, yes, I think it is becoming known that I am a big fan of Golden Eve because I think she uses this positive mindset in her own life and it works...and I feel her positive energy on the forum...like balm for my soul.

Plus, she's a newlywed! She's all glowing and peaceful and chill and I love her, guys! The new Mrs. rocks!~

Last edited by DechanDawa; May 15, 2019 at 01:12 AM..

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643