View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2019 at 02:11 AM

I am not trying to be disrespectful but I think moving in together is a mistake. You are saying you will uproot your life and schooling to move in with a woman who you suspected of cheating on you or at the very least some shady behavior with social media. I understand wanting to be out of your parents house but what if it doesnt work out? And why September and not now or soon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac12 View Post
Update , we both had a long talk about our future , this past weekend , we decided that we were going to get a apartment together and try to live where she is now , im going to go to school there while she works full time at her daycare , we will see where it goes from there , right now im nervous on going to a bigger city and going to college so its all new to me but its time to get out of my parents house and live on my own , she didnt tell me because she didnt think i would want to come with her , and it was a last second job offer she got so she took it , so im going up in September and a new chapter in my life its scary but im excited at the same time , just hope things work out . thanks for all the great advice i sure hope this works out . any advice to help with the anxiety in moving to a bigger city and starting a new life with my girlfriend ? let me know here or pm thanks friends ! have a good night .

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote