View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default May 15, 2019 at 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinker66 View Post
I think you DO need to modify your actions. If people are responding to you to the extent you are suggesting then that indicates a very real problem of inappropriate behaviour - which you must take responsibility for.
My behavior is no worse - and often times far better - than the people who are raging. These people are acting in bad faith, cursing me for the exact same behavior they applaud in others.

Quote:
Every action has a reaction equal to it.
In the realm of human behavior, that is absolutely not true. Human emotions are a random value generator, and the reactions generated have provably no correlation to their trigger.

Quote:
If you are behaving outrageously for example then expect a correspondingly big reaction.
Who judges "outrageous" - and why do you assume they're doing so in good faith? They have every incentive to act in bad faith to maintain their advantage, their social power over me. I am objectively doing nothing wrong - I'm not even interacting with these people, and yet they rage at me for simply walking by.

Quote:
It is a safe assumption that if people are reacting so fiercely to you that it is on account of inappropriate behaviour. Cause and effect.
That is a bald-faced lie. There is no cause and effect in human emotional behavior - this is provable by mathematical analysis. People react at random and do so without me doing anything.

Quote:
If anything is questionably immoral that is possibly your own behaviour and not theirs.
How is literally not doing anything to others immoral? I go out of my way to keep out of other people's way and not do anything to them, yet they hate my very existence!

I have spent my life changing for these people, and all that has proven is that they are not acting based on what I do; they hate me for what they perceive me to be. I have made a point of behaving better than they do, and they hate me because I make them look bad. I avoid people at all costs, and they still rage against me.

You are blaming me for the actions other people take out of their own free will, un-triggered by anything I do. You are writing in bad faith.