View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2019 at 11:21 AM

I don’t think gender matters. I don’t see any need to distinguish between men or women or transgendered etc when looking for friends. Who cares if people are men or women?

If people avoid certain gender, I’d say it says something about them rather than people they avoid. I am very selective who I am friends with but I don’t feel fear of women lol (or men)

Yes there are women who are uncomfortable around other women. They often feel inadequate and are afraid of being judged, need others women approval and feel insecure around other women. Some feel unsafe around successful strong career oriented women or insecure around happily married women etc etc

I encourage women to work on their sense of security and self esteem. I think when you are confident about your own place in the world, you aren’t going to feel judged and you won’t have hard time communicating with others regardless of their gender .

So if this particular person avoids other women she maybe has some issues with self esteem and is feeling insecure. I’d say if you care to help her you could but you could not force it.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote