Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2019 at 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Do you have conversations with other women across the stalls? One woman was saying that she always thought this was taboo but people keep doing it to her at work and she's uncomfortable.

Thoughts anyone?
question have you ever asked anyone why they are talking to you while in the restroom? I have. some people are so self conscious that others are going to "hear" the bathroom actions, so they cover up the sounds of bodily functions with taking.

some people flush at the important noisy moments others tell their friend or family member outside the stall to turn on the faucets (which covers the noise of doing bathroom business) and others talk.

After someone explained this to me, I no longer felt it was creepy and admit because of this reason I too have joined in with conversations.

I mean who really wants to be sitting there trying to go them selves and notice the "nature sounds" that others are making while doing their business.

not I, sorry Im a talker instead of a sit there and listen to someone elses tinkles and passing gas and more.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote