Thread: Cheating ?
View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default May 16, 2019 at 03:40 AM

do you two actually ever TALK? like not snapchat but as in actual voice conversations?

I wouldn't be that hot to be with someone who sent nude pix to someone else. but that's just me...I am old (hell no nude pix need to be sent anywhere actually, they are best left at home :-) ) from what I could gather reading all of this I think maybe this is more of a one sided attraction.

don't follow, don't quit anything...stay where you are & get your health & life together. she isn't the one for you...you aren't getting the attention. she plays games and has moved on. don't follow her, it won't end well. you are young and have a good future...don't waste it.

don't base your life on snapchat totals or what ever they are. there is so much more to life then that. seriously..get out, meet people...in real life..without the phone. don't worry about the totals.. what other people think about the relationship or comments should mean nothing (I am old and assume you involve others in the chat to get points????? seriously no idea on this..i got a flip phone because there is no service where I live ) it is your life, live it..don't wait for approval from every schlub and their brother.

be you..be ok with you & who ever you settle with.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote