Thread: Week #3 (again)
View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
Default May 16, 2019 at 06:59 AM

Thank you Mickey and Mopey for your constant support. it means very much to me.

Yes Mopey, it must be a bit confusing. 9 hours of difference is quite a lot. i know that when i come on the site and im not logged in it shows (probably) USA central or east time, while when i log in, it shows italian time (i chose it from the settings if i remember well).

anyway, i couldnt wait until tonight to write here because im too excited about one thing: my girl coworker could let me try smoking weed with her this saturday. its one of the items on my "bucket list". i know it may sound silly but i never found anyone to ask for it or when i did, it never led to anything. i wouldnt know where to go to ask for it so if my coworker is willing to let me try i'll very gladly welcome it. im a bit scared too. i dont know if my meds could interfere with it in any way, so id be glad if for the first time, i'll get to try it while not alone.

in the first place on the bucket list i still have "getting a broken bone". Others more "normal" are: travels in specific places. i have already travelled a lot but there are still some places id like to visit like Paris, Egypt, Australia, Russia, China, Japan and Aztech and other ancient culture places, plus getting to see the polar lights. also, id like to go visit my friends, one in Turkey and the other in USA (but that scares me more than a normal travel because people just plainly scare me). luckily i've already done the USA coast to coast and it was the most beautiful travel and experince ever!
as for having a bf, getting married and having kids, im not sure id really want that…. but all of this is plan B.... if i dont get to quit my way at my conditions... which is still and will always be plan A.

more later, and Mopey, im curious to read your thoughts about my last post if you still feel like writing about it...

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky