View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default May 16, 2019 at 10:46 AM

I think if you like spending time with this person, then there may be little harm, for now. It is important, however, to recognize if this person is much more serious about the relationship than you, wants sex, love, commitment, etc. If so, you should be honest that you are enjoying their company, but are not having other deeper feelings.

I don't know how old you are or how experienced in dating you are. If this has already been mentioned, sorry I didn't read all responses. For people with little experience, "practice" dating is a good thing, in my view. I did it. I don't think you have to only date people with the assumption it could lead to anything major.

I remember the first time I saw my husband I loved his smile, but thought "He really has a huge nose!" But once I got to know him, I started to feel like everything about him was beautiful. He later told me he found me attractive, but that my eyeglasses were hideous. Despite that, love development. We've both had our "not as attractive" periods over the years, but the deep love made that minor. You won't develop such a love with many people in life and sometimes loving feelings fade, but experience is good to help figure out priorities.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
mattdadd