View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default May 16, 2019 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechu View Post
I'm so sorry to hear it. I take it that no transfer has come through yet? I had been hoping something would happen on that front, I know you have been feeling this way for a while, based on past posts.

Here, too, I am feeling similarly due to my boss being so hard to deal with and poor implementation of a new content management system. I had seen an opportunity for a transfer to another department within the content area and was excited about applying. Salary was the same, so that was okay, and I know and like the people that work there. However, it would be 9-6 in the office. Those are the hours with the WORST commute here, and I live out of the city these days. I think commuting like that would affect my quality of life more than dealing with my boss. I felt so deflated after finding out I couldn't telecommute.

I switch between not caring and sometimes at least trying to play the game, but it's tough when I'm not a kiss-up.

Do you have any indication of when you might know more about transferring?

The transfer just went through this week. BUT.... I’m still carrying the majority of the workload of both facilities. The new person is being coddled while I carry on the majority of the workload. I was told to expect to give this person 2-3 months to adjust. That’s crazy considering this person is also a transfer and has worked for the company a long time.

The new place is much, much better. I’m having to clean up a mess from someone who didn’t do their job and I’m fed up with that. But the good news is that person got shipped out... problem solved.

I have hopes that the new place will be better. I’m just frustrated that it’s taking so long to break free of the old place. I’m tired of it. I don’t understand why some people have to shoulder more responsibilities while others just slack off.

Thank you for listening. [emoji3590]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rechu

Thanks for this!
healingme4me