View Single Post
hardus77
Newly Joined

Member Since May 2019
Default May 17, 2019 at 05:29 AM

Hello guys I’m a Christian by faith and I had a visitation once by Jesus Christ himself about what would happen in my life. Not a lot of details but enough to convince me to follow him. During this time my mom had cancer since 2005 and is still alive thank God even though she has suffered a lot and went to 3 terminal cancers until now which her current cancers are stage 4 liver and some stage 4 cancer cells on her outer stomach. Even after all this I tried my best to follow Christ even though his path seems like I have to drag a cross with him. Recently though these past 2 years I’ve been declining since seeing my mother sick has affected me more mentally and emotionally and physically. I saw Christ in my dream around 2015. Now years after I’ve been begging God to see me again in my dream but now i only get scary dreams. For example I get dreams of zombies chasing me or seeing negative events like seeing my apartment building filled with darkness and me in a ally flying away from that darkness. The two main dreams that were major scares were death(yes death is a spiritual being that takes lives) chasing me around my car right after church and Satan himself chasing me in my own apartment were I had to lock myself inside my bedroom with lights on and he broke in and did some type of surgical attack to remove my heart. All this in my dream. Do you guys know anything about what could this mean with a sense of Christian opinions as well as logical opinions. I’m not bias too much but i want to make sure I get some answers to help me cope with this. I would appreciate all answers provided. Thanks guys hope to respond.
hardus77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks