View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 17, 2019 at 10:53 AM

Hello TheUrOther

I am sorry my post upset you. That was unintended. The reason I asked about what is happening now versus in childhood was I assumed you were abused by parents as a child and if you were able to get away from your parents I wondered what type of abuse you are dealing with now....is someone else abusing you? Are you talking about name-calling, hitting, violation of your sexual boundaries or are you using the word abuse to indicate that you don't feel respected or appreciated by others? Do you see what I mean? Those are two very different situations which would warrant different approaches.

When I wish someone peace, it is my way of showing support and concern.

It is coming across very clearly that you are in a great deal of pain and I am sorry to hear that. I've had a lot of pain in my life too, including the pain of being abused. When I don't know what to do about such pain, I talk to a doctor or therapist. I was able to build a new life for myself; I no longer experience abuse. It is possible to move forward with the right approach and support.

I am going to directly disagree with you on one point. Not all humans abuse others. Not all humans are bad or cruel. Many of us are doing the best we can for ourselves and those around us. If you do not have someone loving in your life, I am very sorry to know it. And I agree that you would find it very difficult to acquire peace if you assume that every human on earth wants to abuse you.

My question may not have been clear before so I'll rephrase it. When you post on PC, what are you seeking? I was trying to help and that made you angry. So what would you like us members to do when we read your posts? Or do you not want us to read and respond? Generally that's how it works on PC. Were you hoping for a different dynamic? If so, please share it so we can determine if we are able to honor your wishes.

Sincerely,

Silver Trees
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Iloivar, WishfulThinker66