View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default May 17, 2019 at 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
The reason I asked about what is happening now versus in childhood was I assumed you were abused by parents as a child and if you were able to get away from your parents I wondered what type of abuse you are dealing with now....is someone else abusing you?
I have been abused by everyone I've ever interacted with. Parents, school children, other adults - they all have and still abuse me; I've never interacted with anyone who was not abusive. I have never received support form any other human being.

Quote:
Are you talking about name-calling, hitting, violation of your sexual boundaries or are you using the word abuse to indicate that you don't feel respected or appreciated by others?
All of these except sexual abuse - thank goodness for small favors. People have been consistency behaving badly toward me from childhood on. They've never changed their behavior, and again, why would they?

Quote:
It is possible to move forward with the right approach and support.
Again, no one will ever support me - human beings have drawn a line in the sand and have proven they will kill anyone who crosses it by killing the first who had in full view of the public.

Quote:
Not all humans abuse others. Not all humans are bad or cruel. Many of us are doing the best we can for ourselves and those around us. If you do not have someone loving in your life, I am very sorry to know it. And I agree that you would find it very difficult to acquire peace if you assume that every human on earth wants to abuse you.
Not all humans abuse you because those humans believe you to be a member of their group. Humans refuse me from all groups categorically.

Quote:
My question may not have been clear before so I'll rephrase it. When you post on PC, what are you seeking? I was trying to help and that made you angry. So what would you like us members to do when we read your posts? Or do you not want us to read and respond? Generally that's how it works on PC. Were you hoping for a different dynamic? If so, please share it so we can determine if we are able to honor your wishes.
Let me think about this for a bit - I have to go now.