View Single Post
romantic rose

Member Since Jul 2018
55 hugs
given
Default May 17, 2019 at 02:55 PM

I don't consciously avoid making female friends but I think it happens naturally. In the past I have found most women I have known to be *****y, and gossipy. They were quick to judge and likely to speak about you behind your back. I did have a kind friend who was a woman once, but she is no longer around to talk with. Also it is awkward when everyone else has kids and you don't, and are not maternal. Women my age tend to talk about their partners and kids, of which I have neither.

I must say though that maybe on a subconscious level I avoid making friends with women because I am afraid I will be attracted to them, but I am not really aware of it. I just think men are easier to get on with. Some women I have met were very shallow and vain and the ones I know are not really interested in the things I am, e.g. politics and current affairs.

The fact that I have met a lot of women like that is maybe why I don't have any female friends, and I do think it's related to school bullying, the girls were the nasty ones and not the boys.
romantic rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Anonymous44076