View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,105 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 17, 2019 at 07:58 PM

It's been very crazy within the last few days for me. Especially from Wednesday to today. I spent all day Wednesday and Thursday moving. I've unpacked everything yesterday, but there's still a lot of items not stored away properly. Aside from the moving and unpacking, I was spending a lot of time on the phone for various things. I'm just beat right now. Also I feel very out of sorts being in my new place. It's a weird and funky feeling.

Today was a little easier, but still chaotic. I was told by the Escrow company that I would receive my check for the sale of my condo unit. But also, once I received the check, I promised my sister I would help her out a little bit. It turned out that I received my check at 1PM today. But then there were snags as the full amount on the check could not be deposited for about a week. That meant that there wouldn't be enough money to send to my sister that she needs right now. But then, I had to go in between two banks to get that straightened out. It got all straightened out!

Since there were some snags today, I didn't get things done the way I had planned. But there's still all day tomorrow and Sunday to do that. Also, I took a bike ride in my new area for the first time. It felt very different than other place.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Sunflower123