View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,443 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 17, 2019 at 08:20 PM

I also think that this might be a good thing to talk with your T about Unfortunately I only have 1 meeting left and that's 2.5 weeks away. Then I get a new T that can only see 1-2x a month. I’m debating changing clinics to one I can go 1x a week to. It’s an additional 20 min drive. My husband doesn’t want me to. He wants me to share his T. If he is gaslighting and with his personality people take his side. I told him tonight that I feel he’s gaslighting and I don’t want to be intimate with him. His response was I’m sorry, I hope the abilify starts working fast. He asked why I haven’t left yet. I explained that I don’t know who’s right, am I really that sick or is it him being controlling? 2.5 weeks seem like such a long time.

This is starting to sound like paranoia. My T said my paranoia was strong and things are not good. She doesn’t know I feel he’s gaslighting. That I’m not really that sick. That he’s making it worse than it is. He refuses to restrain from saying stuff about him caring which ****s with my head.

Did you throw up your pill? no it’s an disintegrating pill so there’s no taking it back after it’s on your tongue for a little. I am taking it.

I saw my PCP today about the fall, nausea and dizziness. I got in trouble for not taking iron. She put me on two different stomach meds for 6 wks. (pills) She has no mental health history on me. I told her I thought it was anxiety that was making me dizzy and nauseous she ask if I had a Pdoc and when was I seeing him again? She’s not saying everything is in my head which is good. I asked her what meds it said I was on and there were a bunch. She was like with your meds it looks like depression. I told her no bipolar and took out the abilify. She looked at my record and wants me back on the shot. She see’s me again in 2 weeks and TMI
Possible trigger:
I don’t even get the chance to talk to T about it. I’m not good at saying no so I moved it out 2 weeks.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, gina_re, Unrigged64072835