Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,711 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 17, 2019 at 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac12 View Post
Hello all , i recently was in a relationship with this girl for 11 months , everything was going great , we had our ups and downs as all relationships but nothing to cause us to break up we do everything together , shes my rock and we both love each other , but i have a few questions that someone here can give me a honest answer ..

When we first met there was this guy who constantly snap her "her ex from her camp 2 years prior" we usually snap each other while together all the time and send to her friends list , so this one guy opens it in seconds and sends fishy snaps back for example i bought her a rose for her birthday he responds with i wish i could give you a rose one of these days ... , then again 2 weeks later we are laying in bed and she snaps us laying in bed and same guy says wish i could law in bed with you one of these days ... so at this point i got fed up and confronted her about the issue that i dont like how he is talking its flirtatious and i dont appericate it i said either talk to him or im going to break up , she deleted him no problem on facebook/snap and 2 days later he tried to patronize her saying your boyfriend was more important than our friendship i said do what you feel is right you know my take on him either him or me not that im that type of guy but when it comes to the stuff he was sending i had myself worried .. so was it ok for me to do what i did , does she still have feelings for this guy ? i asked and she said no , so back in april we both are talking and on facebook together she searches something and up and what do i see his name on recent searches so i said why would u search him up ?? u know i dont like the guy but u do it anyway do you still have feelings for him and he said no i was bored and wanted to know if he was still delete i was like okay , kinda mad but let it go 2 days later boom what happens same guy msg her "hey" on another facebook account so i just got mad and i said get rid of him so that was that and never noticed anything since... did i react to emotionally or did i do the right thing .. ?

Now onto another story , which leads me whats bothering me , when i first met her she was really into snapchat "streaks" doing all the weird things on snap to her friends which was ok , but recently she went away to babysit her niece till her brother finds daycare , she is 5 hours away from where i live so now im overly jealous and constantly thinking she is talking to some other guy sexually on snap chat , as when she first went 3 weeks ago her snap score has gone up 4000 points in less then a week ? im not to sure what that consist of so made me feel like there was something more going on so i logged on to her snapchat " she gave me her password when we started dating" and didnt notice any signals that she was but i did snoop a little more and noticed 3 guys on her list she had sent nudes to 2 years ago before she met me , but noticed on ther snap one of the guys she sent nudes to sent her a phone number the day she left ? now that is on my back of my mind what if she is trying to hide things ? so confused as i love this girl and she knows my take on how i feel about people cheating we talk alot she knows my flaws ect ect .. i did confront her abot this because i felt bad snooping in the first place , she got upset more so a embarrassed cry perhaps because she forgot to delete those said pictures or is it she got caught and didnt thin i would snoop even tho i didnt find any evidence that she has cheated form what i saw just pics from years ago ? i wanted to let it go but now shes gone for another month without seeing her , im depressed , jealous insecure from past relationships , ocd always checking phone to see if she msg and when she doesnt my mind goes negative thinking all the negative , i just wish i could cope on how to stop over thinking everything. she always sends me text msgs and facebook messages saying how much she loves me and nobody can take my place and i will never cheat.. just a whole mess its effecting my work because all i think about is her because we were together 24/7 now that she is gone at short notice i feel lost/depressed now more jealous/insecure ..

Any help would be appreciated as right now i feel like im going to fall off the deep end , i hate the feeling what ifs , even tho it could be nothing .
And ps im 27 and she is 23 ... i got adhd/ocd/depression/anxiety/panic attacks not like this might make any difference in the answers ., thanks for reading could really use the help .. i feel lost and embarrassed
Does your girlfriend know that she might get into legal trouble for posing nude? She could be doing this to a teenager and not know. I think you should dump her because she cheating. If she care? She would not being doing this to you.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote