View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default May 17, 2019 at 10:18 PM

I know people low in dopamin might experience the world as duller as others, and they don't at all have the same motivation. So much I can understand.

If I take Ritalin I can sometimes just up and do something without terrorizing my mind first. This I don't think is a fake feeling, because many people without ADD can do things without procrastinating or suffering inbeforehand.

But if I take Ritalin the sun is brighter and warmer, the grass is greener and the people are kinder. I wonder if normal people feel this. Or if it is just me being high. Just a normal day, can a person just feel this depth and beauty, or is it simply impossible without something extra in their life (like something good happening to them) or meds?

I first felt this is how normals feel. But no, they don't act like they feel that, maybe once in a while. So I'm leaning towards this is simply being high. And that its not something that is at all easy to reach even for a normal person.

I'm a little disappointed because first I thought it proved you can actually feel really good by yourself, but now I just feel this is an extreme that demands meds.

A bit of a downer.

What do you guys think? Can this be a normal state of mind?

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, still_crazy