View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default May 17, 2019 at 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
When you post on PC, what are you seeking?
Ultimately, I am trying to be accepted by humanity, and no longer thought of as an "other". Whenever I choose to interact with human beings, I am seeking information about how to make you change your minds and behavior. Of course, the last thing human beings want to do is change either, so they will fight me tooth-and-nail and do whatever it takes to prevent me from achieving my goal.

When I ask a question here on this board, what I want is a straight answer - but you won't give it to me, for the above reasons. Instead, you go through the dance of asking me questions you know I don't have the answer to (because you never let me have the information in the first place) and pretend you can't answer me without that information. It's all a game you play to frustrate me in a way you can blame me for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinker66 View Post
Sheesh, take a look at yourself and what is going on in this thread and there is your answer. Yes, I am being blunt but you are demanding that of me with your tone. I am merely reacting to it. And this is what others are reacting to and so strongly at that. The manner you are conducting yourself is what your are doing wrong. Take that chip off your shoulder. Stop blaming everyone else. It is yourself that needs the correcting.
No, it isn't. You're merely using my justifiably frustrated "tone" as an excuse for your abuse. If I didn't act this way, you'd simply use a lesser flaw as an excuse, and if there were no flaws, you'd simply fault me for not having faults! You're not acting in good faith; you're merely seeking an excuse for the behavior you were always going to express towards me. I've spent forty years behaving exactly as you've asked and it has given me nothing but the same abuse I've always been given. Don't give me this garbage about how you'll treat me better if I act better; that's only a ruse to exhaust me and kick me while I'm down. You had forty years of good behavior in which to treat me better and not one of you humans ever did. Why should I reward your bad behavior with good?

And who the heck are you to tell me I need "correcting"? I have spent my entire life improving myself to make myself beyond your reproach and all you people have done is invent new reasons to hate me. I have outsmarted, out-worked, and out-helped most of the human race and all I've ever gotten for it was punishment. I am not the one who needs "correcting"; I'm not the one abusing a six-year-old child well into his forties. I am doing everything exactly correct. Any problems you perceive is due to the fact that you need correcting, not me. Until humanity stops abusing me there is not one single person with the authority to judge me. Who the heck are you abusers to tell me I'm doing wrong?

When people lay into me, they're not "reacting" to something I've done - they are the first actors abusing me BEFORE I'VE DONE ANYTHING TO THEM OR ANYONE ELSE!!! This is not about people punishing me for things I've actually done - this is about people behaving purely by instinct and not caring about the consequences. I never start these battles; I'm always defending my self against you people. Even this conversation is simply me defending myself in a continuing war you all started with me when I was a defenseless child. You all attacked me first. Period. Any perception of anything different is your subconscious lying to you to protect your self-identity. You may not consciously want to abuse me, but your subconscious forces you too and will fill your head with lies to make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
You are expecting human beings to know more than they do and to be able to give you something that can fix you or what you see wrong in humanity.
You broke it - you bought it. You are absolutely responsible for "fixing" me as it's your abuse that broke me! And you all have the nerve to complain about my supposed lack of "responsibility". My responsibility is to not yield until you uphold your responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
You carry a lot of anger because your parents failed to make the world safer for you. You are angry because you did not have parents that protected you so you could grow up feeling safe amongst other human beings.
Quit obsessing about my parents. Even if my parents were perfectly caring and supporting, your hatred and refusal to accept me would have done the same thing. Nothing my parents could have done would have stopped your abuse. You all chose to abuse me of your own free will, completely free of any influence from me or my parents.

I am dying because of you people, and you can't even muster up any shame for murdering an innocent man, much less abusing a child. Quit telling me what's "wrong" with me, and examine yourselves for a change. I know for a stone-cold fact no one outside this board does; I'm frankly shocked by the lack of introspection here.