View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default May 18, 2019 at 08:32 AM

So my friend has struggled with an abusive boss for 6 years. For that time I begged her to apply for other jobs as I told her that his boss was trying to get rid of her. She refused. But finally this week that boss had enough. She has been removed from working with him. But still has a job. They are making up a position for her. The only consequence was that she will get less money. Not a lot less.

But I resent her a lot...

1. I used to have a terrible boss. He was abusive and he RUINED 10 years of my life with his harassment. But when I was under the gun, these same people refused to assist me in anyway. They wouldn't give me any other job. Even when I applied.

2. She has this thing where she works about 4 minutes from her house. This is why she wanted to keep the job. Everyone wants to work in this location as it is easier to get to and it is cheaper and they are going to keep her there, even though, I have an hour and 1/2 commute every single day to go into the city even though I don't live very far from the city.

3. I never deserved my harassment. My boss constantly admitted I did a good job and gave me good reviews. But still harassed me and demanded I do demeaning things... but my friend simply is not capable of doing the job and frankly probably shouldn't have been in it.

So basically, if you are a mess up... you get rewarded. She now has a job that is just a little less pay than before and she gets to not have to deal with the stress that I do.. I would actually love to transition to such a position but there just aren't any for me.

I don't want my friend to lose her job but... I am frustrated.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, seesaw, unaluna