View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default May 18, 2019 at 09:45 AM

companies change. times change. policies change. maybe they can't fire that boss but can reassign those that are under him....it's not a win win but this way the company keeps rolling along without much drama.

you can be jealous but your friend got reassigned to a lower position with less $$. in this economy that sucks. and perhaps they really liked their position, regardless of their boss...applying for new jobs, positions , etc it will be difficult to explain the position change. and she went from a higher level position doiwn to a lower one. that's never good...

as for your harassment..that sucks too...you had the option to complain and yet you did not. perhaps there is a little jealousy happening here...if only I had complained then I would have been moved to the closer to home place & not have the commute. truth is, you don't know. you have no way of knowing hwat the outcome would have been. don't make her situation yours. she suffered for 6 years....

she did the work for those 6 years..obviously she was able to perform or she would have been terminated. if she is your friend, true friend, then suck it up and stick by her.

how did she mess up & get rewarded? she was harassed at work? not her fault. no one asks for that. she complained..either filed under company polies or state, etc. and they acted on it. obviously they (mgt) thought the complaint valid. so again how did she mess up?

don't bring your anger onto her. why would she lose her job? if she is performing well then there should be no issue...performing at the level stated in the job performance standards...not yours. again your jealousy is clouding the issue. she is not totally incompetent if she is still employed.

want a job with less stress? let your supervisors know, but be aware they may come with less $$ and be at the same facility you are at now ...with the longer commute. be careful with what you want & ask for.

I sound harsh but it's the truth. having been a manager, I have low tolerance for those who complain about the harassment on their jobs but yet do nothing about it. if there is something wrong, let's work to fix it..a happy workplace is one that is the most productive. I don't want someone there who is a harasser nor do I want folks who are miserable all the time.

I also speak as someone who reported fraud and was dumped from a high level position into a much lower level one..sure it sounds like a great deal but it's not.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341

Thanks for this!
starryprince