View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,443 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 18, 2019 at 10:27 AM

I do not take him in to see my T. He's rarely in a session (he doesn't even know what my T looks like) but back in WV she would have him come for a little while (10-15 min) to explain things I just was to sick to get or advocate for me. I wrote to her all week so she knew what was going on day to day before I came in without him knowing what I've said. In his mind she had him come in for his perspective. He thinks that's why therapy isn't working out for me. He trusts his T. Therefore he trusts for her to be good with me. Hell I trust her as much as I can. It's his being controlling to be protective coming out. He sees no problem with sitting into therapy with me because he has me sit in with him. It makes him feel better (even though I say nothing). He's never had therapy on his own. WV T's he would go in the first 10-15 min. and then go to his therapy session and I would finish my therapy session and then go finish off his. However my WV T had a ton more daily information and would not tell him ****. I have to change T's anyway. Even if I do get his T he will not be coming in regularly.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
~Christina