bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face May 18, 2019 at 10:44 AM

We are actually doing something today!
Gumbo for lunch at 1130, then pick up paul to take him to the airport. He is flying out to see his girlfriend who lives in hong kong.
They canceled his first flight, was supposed to leave at 6 am now 2;30 pm.
so he is very unhappy about that. There are storms predicted all weekend, I hope that doesn't affect his travels any more... He flies from lafayette to dallas then direct flight to hong kong.

We are going out of town to see an art exhibit" impressionists" in the Shaw center in Baton Rouge.
But First we will see the old state building, supposed to look like a castle. It is open until 3pm from what the web sight says., so we will do that first. There is a brewery that we can check out and of course our favorite restaurant : (The Chimes) for dinner. Love the New orleans style BBQ shrimp that I always order.

So a full day.
The drive is about 1&1/2 hour so not too too bad.
I slept in late this morning.
Work has been slow. I have been drinking too much.

Not good.

I need to get some more clients.
The ad comes out soon in the les bon jour senior newspaper. I am running an add only once to see if I get any clients. It is $80 a pop and the paper comes out every 2 months/6 times per year.

WE are still watching episodes of LOST every night, some times 2 back to back. It is something that we do together.

WE are on the final season...it is so good.
It ran for 6 years, 120 episodes in the entire collection.
Jeff says no more after this...we have seen the entire series 4 times over the years. I waited patiently when he said this 3 years ago. lol

My rosacea is finally calming down just a few scruffy areas where there is some scabs from breakage...me popping the pimples and such. The redness is going away in one area which is good. and is very red in another area. But over all it is better.

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Innerzone, Sunflower123