Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 18, 2019 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit77 View Post
My relationship with my husband is not good. I probably should have ended it a long time ago but I have very little self esteem and I also did not want to be single. I love him, but lately I can’t stand him. We have 3 small children together with complicates everything. I do not want my children to grow up with us separated (yeah yeah I know often it’s better-I don’t want to hear that). When I have gone through break ups before they devastate me completely. It takes me ages to get over it. I end up angry, so damn angry. I end up hating the person, or wanting them back.

I guess I want to start preparing for it. If he ended out relationship tomorrow I would lose it. I’d be a disaster. If he moved on with someone else the anger I’d feel would be all consuming. So how do I do that. How do I start separating myself from him? BPD just complicates everything.
Im sorry but we cant tell you how to get out of your marriage or how to separate yourself from your husband only you can do that...

my suggestion is talk with your treatment providers, they can help you look at all the various parts of your life and decide what you want to do about it.

for me when I was in a not so good relationship before I met my wife. I would talk with my treatment providers, they were great at helping me to look objectively at all parts of my life and do what I felt was best for me.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote