View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default May 18, 2019 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Oh dear Sisabel. I am so sorry for what you are going through. The more I read people's work horror stories, the more I see how dysfunctional most work environments are. Why do those who slack off get away with it while those who work hard, have integrity and a strong work ethic have to suffer and/or not be recognized? It is SO wrong. I am sorry you are being taken advantage of. I almost want to advise you to just start slacking off yourself, pretend to be suddenly less capable and see what happens. But then I worry you would get canned.... so I won't advise that. It's just SO unfair. GRRRRRRRR. I am terribly sorry. I hope you can find a way through this somehow. (((((((Hugs)))))))

You are so right. I often think of slacking off and know that I won’t get away with it. There’s apparently some law of the universe that certain people are born to slack and others aren’t. Lol. I agree that most work environments are dysfunctional which is why I decided not to find another job. I have good pay and great benefits at my current job. Also, while I do work hard and care about doing well... I know that I have my own personality flaws too... I can be impatient and intolerant.... so wherever I go, my own personality flaws are going to be thrown into the mix of whatever else is at the work environment. Fortunately the new place seems to be made up of fairly focused and professional individuals. And I did resolve to do bare minimum at the old place while they force me to stay there. [emoji3590]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, Fuzzybear