View Single Post
Stuck1nhead

Member Since Aug 2016
Default May 18, 2019 at 07:13 PM

So lately my wife has been in a rut and no matter how I try to help I can’t get her out of it. So I’ve accepted if I can’t get her out of it I should at least not add to her worries and stress.

Even though I have accepted this I still find it hard to be happy knowing she is not. It just bothers me too much and I brought this up with her. She then said that it’s terrible that in order for me to be happy, that she has to be happy.

In my mind I just thought is it really so terrible that I feel that way???

So I got to thinking that maybe this stems off of my people pleasing nature. Which since I made a post about that I have made great leaps. But I feel that I have a heightened sensitivity to the moral of those around me. I mean everybody is affected by moral, but I feel that I’m more so than most.

Now when it comes to my wife she’s simply not happy in life. Which is really starting to make me resent her. She’s seen therapist, talked to job counselors, bankers, etc... they all say that she needs to change, but it’ll take time. Things will get better eventually, but it’s more down than up.
Stuck1nhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky