View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 18, 2019 at 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisabel View Post
These people organizing the wedding are just being mean and rude. They seem to enjoy causing problems for people so stay completely away from them. If I were you, I would gladly not go. Not to the wedding or anywhere else with them. Personally I hate weddings anyway. And if I made fun plans of my own for that time frame, I might even tell my partner to find his own way there without the use of my car. Maybe you and your partner can work on developing a new set of friends? Invest your time and emotions in your own friendships. [emoji3590]
These are good thoughts Sisabel. I also hate weddings. So much fuss and exhibitionism. Quite tiresome often with very little to do with togetherness and love and marriage.

Sorry you are struggling with this situation Foreign_Soul. You have a lot on your plate! I understand why you are feeling hurt. I think you are due for some smoother sailing in the future. I wish that for you, your other half, and your son. Feel free to PM me any time...I always have a hug to give or a friendly cheering up message. Peace and hope to you
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Foreign_Soul, unaluna