View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default May 19, 2019 at 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Thank you LC. I am sorry if it seemed like I was telling you to get a PhD or anything else. I cannot and would not tell you what to do. I am not you. I don't live in your thoughts and feelings and walk around in your skin. Only you can determine what is right for you. I just wanted to share some ideas with you but I am sorry if I did not express them well. My depression is worse lately...I think it affects how I communicate.

I am quite disturbed by how your psychiatrist treats you. I've been there. I'm curious about why it is your parent's decision not to change docs...are you on their insurance or something? You are a legal adult, right? So I think it should be your choice. I am concerned that he is causing you more harm rather than helping. A few genuine drops of empathy can go such a long way. Is there no way at all that you can find a new doc? Or a psychologist instead?

Peace to you. You are very intelligent and a lovely guy. I hope good things are coming your way
I understand Silver. I guess I talk far too much than I should.

I am not from the US, if you were wondering. I am a legal adult but I have no source of income so I have to rely on my parents. That is why I still have to go to the psychiatrist who doesn't talk or care much. Parents are okay with him. I did go for another one but my parents thought that my hypertension (elevated blood pressure) was due to my former, good, psychiatrist-counselor's meds so they switched me back to the one who doesn't care much.

Edit : Also about my intelligence, I really have no idea whether I have extraordinary or above average intelligence. Some says I am dumb while others praise me for being extraordinary. I just try to achieve my dreams and enjoy my life in the midst of all this.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076