View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2019 at 05:16 AM

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for the support! I'm so sorry I haven't been very clear! I'm still at University right now, which is your equivalent of college! Right now I'm studying Languages, something that I'm not really interested in, that's why I've wanted to change and see what other options are available! Right now I'm trying to look up for some sort of career counselling or anything similar to that at my University, but I can't really find anything like that! Perhaps I should ask someone there directly at some of the offices they have, although I have to admit I'm very embarassed to do that and I'm very shy! I have to admit that there ARE a few ideas that I have in mind! It's just that I'm not very sure about them! I was thinking of studying Cinema, for example, or perhaps studying to become a Social Worker, but I'm afraid there may not be a lot of job opportunities for these! That's why I'm not sure! I hope I'll be able to find someone that may be able to help me at University! I have to admit that it IS very hard since I'm doing ALL of this by myself since I haven't talked abotu ANY of this to my parents or any other people IRL! You guys are the first one I'm sharing ALL of this, and I'm very GRATEFUL for the IMMENSE support that you're giving! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you SO MUCH for the book recommendation as well! I'll DEFINITELY check it! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME AND YOU ALL ROCK! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many hugs to EVERYONE!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, DechanDawa, sinking, thebestofme, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
sinking