View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2019 at 06:32 AM

I'm so sorry that you and your wife are BOTH hurting so much, Stuck1nhead! Please do NOT feel guilty about feeling bad for her! it's perfectly NORMAL that you'd feel this way! She IS your life-long partner and wife after all! You're already doing doing EVERYTHING you can by helping her and staying with her and supporting her! You're WONDERFUL although I understand it must ber VERY hard for you to deal with ALL OF THIS! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given PLENTY of great, kind, wise and WONDERFUL advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you possibly CAN if you want to! Please be kind to yourself and just do your best to help your wife since she's going through this difficult period, but remember that you have to take care of YOURSELF as well! Please DO NOT NEGLECT YOURSELF during ALL of this, ok? It is WONDERFUL to help others, but we can't fully take care of other people if we're not taking care of OURSELVES first as well! I feel like that's A VERY IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER! Please keep us updated on your and your wife's situation, ok? We DO want to know how things are going for you and how things are going for you and if things are getting ANY BETTER! YOU'RE A STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many kind, safe, warm and WONDERFUL HUGS to you and your wife, Stuck1nhead!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote