View Single Post
Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2019 at 07:06 AM

Well, I think the meds for sleep are working, I am still waking up a lot and tossing and turning but what sleep I am getting is far more restful. Pdoc warned that this med sometimes makes people numb... I wish! I think I have been in survival mode and self medicating with adrenaline, caffeine and sugar... well, the med seems to render the adrenaline and caffeine useless. So... my emotional reactions to things are much more in line with what T originally expected me to be feeling and has not been sure as to why I wasn’t feeling it.
I don’t think there will be any counting tissues tomorrow but it may be bring your own box... I tend to not want to take anything from T not even a tissue.
Yes, Coal, AKA Big Sexy and his little brother Kindle (Coal is like 18lbs Kindle is about 8) kept a paw on my emotional need for closeness all night along with my weighted lap pad that reminds me of T/T’s office.
Aaaand... Kindle has done the morning “tighty whities” check... (the only way I could tell them apart as kittens was that Coal is all black and Kindle has a white patch that looks like underwear)... every morning Kindle likes to start his day with a good belly rub and I joke that it is the clean underwear check (ahh yes, the mother of boys...)

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night

Hugs from:
Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
CantExplain, LonesomeTonight