View Single Post
Lilfae

Member Since May 2018
143 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2019 at 07:37 AM

My overall scores varies, it/s more often red or yellow than green, but even if I get green, there are a few measurements I ALWAYS get bad scores on. My parasympathetic system (MxDMn) is constantly repressed, where as the sympathetic branch is my total power scores are always red, my recovery (HF) and mobilizing potentionals (LF) are low.

I still haven't managed to find out about what I can do to change things, though. I'm trying to do something about my sleep, but I must admit I have a hard time getting in bed when I should. It just annoys me that I have to take extra care with these things, compared to others. I want to stay up and watch movies too... Makes me feel a bit like a little kid, lol. But my sleep quality is so low, so much of it is so restless that the fitbit thinks I'm actuallt awake.

But @guilloche yes, I have that same problem sometimes, ''signals stabilizing''. I don't know why that is if it has to do with the wifi connection or low battery on my phone or something else.
Lilfae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guilloche