View Single Post
dj586858

Member Since Dec 2009
Default May 19, 2019 at 09:37 AM

I had never heard of Diet Chef so I looked it up. I tried Nutrisystem several years ago because I'm not a cook & I'm all about convenience. Now I'm doing way too much prepping & cooking & clean up with all the standing that goes with it & it's really hard on this painful body of mine. I'm hoping eating better will help my pain & it's killing me! I hope this works for you. Could you possibly stay on your meal program & plan a treat for maybe one night a week? You would have that to look forward to & maybe you wouldn't feel the need to totally give up. It's not what we really want, I know. Certain foods calm me & make me happy but the pain is becoming so debilitating & the extra weight keeps me from getting out like I should for my mental health (which is not good at all these days). I'm trying really hard to stay in the zone, try new seasonings & choose a variety of foods in different colors. If this does help my issues, I may add back a little of some of the things I cut out but one at a time to see what my body does. For now, I'll just get through today. You can do that too. Just today. 💪👍👏

"Everything sad is coming untrue." : )
dj586858 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi