Luna's offical mini me.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2019 at 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieSwimsOn View Post
Hugs Lemoncake. I sure relate to that - I know that I was (am?) addicted to therapy/ L. So I probably should not call her on Monday, should i. I need to just continue this letting go of my attachment/addiction.
I've gotten into a pattern of sending a bunch of emails, but he usually only replies to one. He said last time it was pretty amazing how much I allowed myself to feel. Even though I say I don't want the session I know he will still save it for me and I'll turn up on tuesday (or wenesday if he has any free slots).

Artie I'm sorry for swaying things for you. I think the way I feel now is super child like. But I think dependency is needed for me anyway. Babies need their parents 100% and do cling, but once they're ready they start exploring on their own- because they have that secure base.

When R took his first holiday which was for only a week . I freaked out and I believed he wouldn't even come back. His breaks now are actually more manageable.

I think you can run away and avoid things for a bit, but they're still there at the end of the day.

And say nothing."

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, Omers