View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2019 at 12:18 PM

today was the same as yesterday except i woke up earlier to wish my parents happy anniversary but then the rest of the day was spent in bed alone with my tv series. again i wasnt much interested in them. i just felt very sleepy. the two cats were together in their home and i was happy for them being in company and E called but didnt invite me over just used me to get P's number (which i didnt give it to her) and to let her know what time she starts working tomorrow (schedules are on the internet but somehow she couldnt have access ???). i felt like i had to justfy me for lying in bed all weekend and i didnt like it. if she wants to give me weed another day thats fine but it doesnt mean we are friends.

i only got up tonight to take a shower, go get my meds and since my parents fridge isnt working i'll have to go get grocery shop tomorrow during lunch time . i'll miss my fridge. he too has a soul. i took a couple of pics but it was all disassembled already!

i still feel like im a bit drunk. the small fridays' OD still has its grip on me. I DONT WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW. im just barely realizing im alive, go figure if i want to go back to work tomorrow!!! Thankfully this week should be easier than the past one, or i hope. even though on sunday we'll go out to celebrate parents anniversary, brothers' bday and maybe go get my new kitchen table. i just want to SLEEEEEEEEP.