View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2019 at 12:19 PM

I'm so sorry you and your son are BOTH going through ALL of this, johndasdjkas! I completely agree with what lloivar has already wisely said better than I ever could! Please DO consider making him seek a professional! Does he see a therapist? Maybe that could help! He could learn new things and new ways to copre with his feelings! I DO feel like it may be necessary if things keep going like this for him! I hope you'll BOTH be able to get the help you need and I hope things will get better soon for him and for you! PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN IF YOU WANT TO! We DO want to know how things are going for you and your son and if things are getting ANY BETTER and if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do BOTH HELP YOU OUT! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE'S ANYTHING AT ALL THAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU OUT AND PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN IF YOU WANT TO! I'm so sorry you and your son BOTH have to go through ALL OF THIS, johndasdjkas!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote